Sunday, November 6, 2011

Virus beware..

Hi all, if you are visiting my blog, and you see the message :

"hwsoh.blogspot.com contains content from www.xxx.com, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site."



It is normal. If i not wrong, this is due to me putting http://www.submerryn.com/ on my blog.
I was surprised too when i was visiting my own blog and saw this message.

Anyway, i choose the option of "If you understand that visiting this site may harm your computer, proceed anyway." and then i can view my blog already.

The affected blog of my friend, and owner was so sad that it affect many of her blog readers because of this matter.

I suspect her website was being hacked or something?

Anyway, Diagnostic page by Google gave me this result.



I hope this issue gets settled soon, and just a reminder to all of ya.
Do not anyhow click funny links...
Example : http://bit.ly/abcdefg

And i guess its time for me to "Clean Up" my chatters box too!


You naughty spammers..

UPDATE on 7 Nov 2011 : http://www.submerryn.com/ restored!
Please continue to support!! =)

6 comments:

  1. my friend blog because of this, cant even login anymore neh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liwei: I see, but the affected website restored already!
    Yeah ! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hong Wei,

    It happened becoz the site where I hosted my blog got hacked so all blogs under it were compromised. My blog is back to normal now and I'm sorry to all who were affected by it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i saw this when i visited some blogs too. hey. how can i add and follow your blog le..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry:
    Not your fault, alright? =)
    And cheers to you back to blogging!

    PrincessMic:
    I think quite a few blogs affected.
    And, i think its ok to add and follow my blog already. Thank you in advance! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. NET virus that is traveling about appropriate now. Hackers accept acclimated the Microsoft arrangement to accomplish this spyware arise legitimate, and in the process, are agriculture and burglary clandestine advice from users the apple over.

    Small business Norton products

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for comment !
Do visit again !! ^.^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...