Pages

Friday, June 2, 2017

What i been doing ?


Hi ! How's everyone doing? ;)

I've not been updating this blog for quite long a time.

Days been busy, work, personal life too.

Some time back, i shared this post on promotion event, (the great market singapore sales")
Have you visited it ?

It is linked to the previous sentence, as i started my own eCommerce business.
Not to worry, no hard selling, this i promise.
Sharing of good lobangs / promotions. :)

Further to this, recently i started a Facebook page at : https://www.facebook.com/HwsohShop/

Care to support me with a like over there?

Hope i be able to entertain you all over at the FB page too.

I be back to write again real soon. :)


1 comment:

  1. Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points. Keep up the good work
    english conversation practice | best english learning app

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for comment! (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...