Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Discovery Channel: I Love the World

Taking a rest from the formulas im trying to figure out.. My friend share this link on Facebook.. LYRICS It never gets old huh? Nope It kinda make you wanna..break into song? Yep I love the mountains I love the clear blue skies I love big bridges I love when great whites fly I love the whole world And all its sights and sounds Boom De Yada Boom De Yada Boom De Yada Boom De Yada I love the ocean I love real dirty things I love to go fast I love egyptian kings I love the whole world and all its craziness Boom De Yada Boom De Yada Boom De Yada Boom De Yada I love tornadoes I love Arachnids I love hot magma I love the giant squids I love the whole world Its such a brilliant place Boom De Yada Boom De Yada Boom De Yada Boom De Yada Boom De Yada Boom De Yada Boom De Yada Boom De Yada Boom De Yada Boom De Yada Love the World !!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for comment! (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...