Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2009

I just tried this contest. You all also try try, ok ? LV bag leh.... *saliva come out...* ShoppingLifestyle Magazine Readers' Contest: Win A Louis Vuitton Neverfull Bag My block's corridor's fluorescent tube light had been burnt out for a week.. and no one in the 12th floor bothered to call the maintenance team.. Its 1800 - xxx xxxx anyway ! Being a busybody, i called. (= You all saw the picture of a little girl at the side of my blog ? I was spreading the words around in Facebook, MSN, and my blog. Although i only donated a small amount of money. I'm happy that i am part of it ! But still, please continue to help her ...! (= Its Friday tomorrow, and its dinner with friends, Badminton and wedding dinner on Saturday, Breakfast buffet with colleague on Sunday(still planning..) I better start a schedule of revising for exams.............. soon.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for comment! (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...