Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Weekends

It was my army buddy, Kenneth's Bachelor's Night on Friday. We serve the army together, we got scolded together, we got punished together. And now, im so happy he's getting married!! It's another stage in life. Make more little Kenneth !! LoL He brought the whole gang of us to this nice restaurant at outram park, People's Park. The food was nice. But waiting time, terrible. The gays.. i mean guys! =D * * * * * * * * It was a nice ktv session with my colleagues, cum friends on Sat. The group at KTV.. Happy Birthday Qiu Hui and Apple ~ =) * * * * * * * * Sunday was spend clearing part of my room. I realized i'm actually sleeping with coats and coats of dust!! *Arh Choo* I also cut my hair, to prepare for a army training on coming Fri. * * * * * * * * This Single ladies song by Beyonce is so addictive, is there a male version? "Single Guy" ? I think there is a male version !

HAHA ! ! =D

1 comment:

  1. btw, lovely Single Ladies tribute on your blog! haha. will you be interested in a blogger event on the 20th Nov?

    I represent The Peranakan Association and would be delighted to have you join us on that day.

    please email me at website@peranakan.org.sg if you are keen! :)

    cheers,
    Budak Baba

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for comment! (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...