Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Birthday party and Boxing Day 2009

Just attended my classmate's 4 year old daughter birthday present.
Happy Birthday, En Qi ~ =)

My presents for her.
A storage box, and a water bottle. 



* * * * * * * *
My formal celebration for Christmas 2009.

It started with a movie with my friend.
Alvin and The Chipmunks The Squeakquel we watched. I did not watch the first movie, but this second one made me want to go get that. 
It was funny, and cute, especially Theodore! =)



Go watch it!

It was dinner at Jurong Point, Bakerzin, woooo~ the cheesecake!

After this we headed over to Safra K-box, for singing.
Wonder if you know, singing can relieve stress off a person ? Check this article out! =)

We exchanged our presents in the room.



I got a whole package, with a tie, handkerchief, and cuff links. Yeah! =)

Cheers, my dear friends!
Merry Christmas and Happy 2010! =D




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for comment! (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...