Saturday, October 30, 2010

Charger Exploded !

I woke up with my iphone switched off, by itself. (no battery).

Walks to the charger, switch it on.
*BANG*
Sparks and the whole house electricity got cut off !!

I panicked.

Check the ''electricity box'' inside my house, for any 'unusual' trips of the buttons..
Conclusion: No.



Ran out to check other neighbours..
Conclusion: No problem for them.

Tried to open the meter box, outside the unit...


Conclusion: Locked.

Ran to Lift area, to take down the HDB Flats Maintenance team number..
Conclusion: Called, and wait.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


20 minutes later, the man arrived and showed me the secret! 


The top part of the meter box, can actually be open!! (Stupid me..)


Come, i show you how!



See huh.. the top area, can actually be flipped open..
With two little compartments..



And they can be flipped open too!!
*do check this two compartments too*

With this incident, i learnt something new.
And luckily, no fire was involved. =)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

See what happened to the charger??


Noticed the black colour area?

Lesson learnt: Cannot go for cheapo things, next time!!~

2 comments:

  1. whoaaa! thats scary! n quite dangerous too! learn from lesson ahhh!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup sis.. scary! Could have burn the whole house down.. =(

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for comment !
Do visit again !! ^.^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...