Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas - Part I (Christmas Decorations)

Was at Orchard on Monday.

Lets take a look at the Christmas decorations, this year.


(This is along Ngee Ann City.)



(i personally like this purple coloured Christmas tree. Hee!)


(Me with the Christmas tree,at 313, Somerset.)


(Decorations along Orchard Central.)


(This was taken when i was walking towards Plaza Singapura.)

So did you all go to Orchard to squeeze in the crowd? =P

This year's Christmas eve, i got nothing on.
My friends are either with their boyfriend or girlfriend.

Yup,and so im at home, typing this post.

There's actually a song to express my feelings now.




Next post shall be of presents that i received.


MERRY CHRISTMAS to all my dear friends! =)

2 comments:

  1. dear Hong Wei!
    I wish you a merry Christmas!
    Hope you enjoy Christmas nevertheless :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for comment! (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...