It is a commercial on Dementia or 老年痴呆症, by Royston Tan (The Director of 881), and presented by the Health Promotion Board (HPB).
As according to the article on HPB website, there are 10 warning signs of Dementia.
They are :
- Memory loss that affects day-to-day function
- Difficulty doing familiar tasks
- Confusion about time and place
- Problems communicating
- Difficulty planning or solving problems
- Poor or decreased judgment
- Misplacing things
- Changes in mood or behaviour
- Changes in personality
- Withdrawal from work or social activities
It can be a good thing, at least i remember the happy things, instead of the unhappy ones... don't you agree?