Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What would you do ?

The other day, during lunch, i found something extra and free of charge in my noodle that i order. 

It was a stand of hair on the prawn inside the noodle. 

Pictures provided : 

I stared at it a while, thinking it was my imagination but it was not.

"There's something extra in my bowl !" ( or in Chinese : 加料咯! ) i shouted.

Since i had not even taken my first bite on it, i decided to just take it out and continue eating. (Gross to some.)

Some of you might just bring the whole thing back to the store, and make a fuss, and then request for a new bowl.
Some of you might be like me, scold a bit, bring it out and continue eating.

It was a rather small strand of hair (but i dont thing it's mine..), if it was a female long hair, i would definitely bring it back to the store, and make a big fuss out of it.

Yes i did it before. Previous incident was my colleague finding "Worms" in the vegetables.. but was shy to bring it to the store.
I did it, and was given a new plate, but the appetite was already gone. =(

What would you have done, if you were me ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for comment! (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...