Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Baby Full Month Celebration

My friend Simon's video of his good good friend, Jimmy's Baby Full Month Celebration. Shall share this happy occasions with you all like how he shared with us... =) Best wishes to Jimmy & Relus, and big Hello to Yen Jing! And good job Simon! =) Can you feel the sweetness and happiness after watching it? =) * * * * * * * * I should really give myself a big pat, for walking 10km (with heavy load) last Friday, but it was body aches that became my rewards. Haha!! It was super intense studying over the weekends. Why? To clear out the memories of last paper, and to "upload" the information needed for the Thursday paper. Well, this cheered me up.. Back to my notes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for comment! (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...