Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Campaign against child violence

Today on Yahoo Singapore, i saw this article on a Facebook campaign, whereby people are changing their profile picture, as a global viral campaign to eliminate violence against children.

On their Facebook account, they are asking people to change their facebook profile picture to a cartoon from their childhood..

To join in this campaign, i decided to change my profile picture to my personal childhood cartoon too!

I am going to put it for 2 weeks.

First week, it shall be : Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles !


This four green heros (Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello & Raphael) will always be my childhood heros! 

 


Turtles in a half shell, Turtle power!

Second week shall be Transformers!  




This is also what i been going after during my childhood days.. I can still remember having an Optimus Prime toy..! (But not sure where it gone to...) 






In the words of Optimus Prime : "Autobots, Transform and Roll Out!!!"

So what was your childhood cartoon? 
Do join in the campaign. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for comment! (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...