Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Membership Renewal of the Singles Club for Year 2010..

This year, the first day of Chinese New Year falls on 14 Feb, which is also Valentine's day!
How special ?

I checked and double checked, my calendar still dont have 14th Feb. =) (If you know what i meant..)
My usual practice is to hide at home, but i cant do it this time as its first day of CNY, also. =( Maybe i should go out without my spectacles, in this case i cant see the sweet sweet couples. LoL =D

Another way is to disguise myself, to be more obvious to the singles ladies !


Like this, can ? =P

May this two songs make the singles happier, because you are not alone! =)

Shania Twain - You're still the one


The Corrs -What Can I Do


But anyway, to the couples, the attached, all of you out there..
Happy Valentine's Day! =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for comment! (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...