Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Birthday, Hong Wei ! (11th Feb 2011)

In a few hours time, it will be 11th feb, which is my birthday!
*Pop champagne*
**Clap hands**

My very first present came from my ex-colleagues, or friends of at least 5 years!



A Braun Buffel wallet!
I love it! =D

Although i already left the company,we still keep in touch with each other.
I really thank them for remembering my birthday, and we will be having another gathering coming Sunday (YEAH!!)

* * * * * * * *

I hope my luck changes better, soon.



Meanwhile, enjoy the "shaking" of the head, and the upcoming Valentine's Day!

Happy Birthday to myself.




*I scheduled this post at 12:01am of 11 Feb 2011*
Let's see if this works... =P

4 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U, HONG WEI BRO!! :D

    the wallet is nice! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!! My birthday is on 10th feb !! So we are both aquarius! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jfook: Thank you Bro! =)
    Caroline: Thank you Caroline Sister! =)
    Kristin: Happy Birthday to you too, Kristin! =)
    Jenny: Thank you, sis! =)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for comment! (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...